11/10/2017 – Update
The Little Big House
Since we last talked I have completed the renovation on the Little Big House. We finished the complete renovation in a little under 10 weeks. Not too bad! We would have been done sooner, but got a really bad hard wood flooring contractor. My GC was awesome about it though and re-finished all 1100 sq ft of floor and stained it without charging me another penny. We have put the house for sale and have an Open House this Sunday at 12pm. You can see the house and finished product here:
Introducing – The Brick Beauty
I Wish Homes is proud to announce its newest project, The Brick Beauty. This home is a GORGEOUS 5/3.5 house in the VERY desirable are of University Heights. This house boasts 4 levels (including the basement), and is set on a park like lot. The home was wonderfully maintained by the family that lived there for almost 30 years! I have put some of the before pictures of the house here now, and will do the after pictures in the next blog post. We are about 3-5 weeks from finishing construction. The completed house will get a finished basement adding about 400 sq feet of livable space, a new kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite counter tops, 4 newly remodeled bathrooms and hardwood floors throughout all on a park like setting! It’s going to be beautiful when it’s done.
- The kitchen will get a complete makeover with a tile floor, new shaker cabinets, granite countertops, and a breakfast nook
- The master suite will get a fresh coat of paint and the bathroom will get a complete makeover with a new tile shower, double sinks, and new flooring
- The Hardwood throughout the home will be refinished
- The basement will be finished with a family room including a wood burning fireplace
- The 4 other bedrooms will get updated paint and lighting
- The 2 other bathrooms will get tiled shower enclosures, new floors, and fixtures
Check out our before pictures below!