At I Wish Homes, we understand what a difficult and painful time dealing with the death of a loved one can be. On top of that you are required to sell your loved one’s home. My wife lost her mother in 2014 and in 2015 we started the probate process selling her home and went through many of the same things you are right now:
- Constant paperwork
- Dealing with relatives who aren’t helpful
- Dealing with realtors, lawyers, judges, and inspectors
- Repairing, cleaning out the home and preparing to sell
- Dealing with strangers in and out of your loved one’s home
- Waiting months for a buyer
- Driving across town, state, or country to check on the property
Selling the property should be easy, and that is where we can help. Use the form to the right to email me or call/text me at 216-765-3585 anytime and we can talk over the process of getting the home sold quickly so that you can move on. Selling the home for cash will help the estate in two main ways:
- Maintaining a property that is not yours is expensive! Double gas bills, double electric bills, property taxes! All of those expenses are eating away at what your loved one worked so hard to leave to you.
- Liquidating the property for cash to the estate will move the process along quicker and is easier to split among the heirs. You don’t even have to wait until probate is finished to sell the property.
So once again, reach out to me and let me help you, even if it’s just to ask a few questions. I may not have all the answers, but at the very least I can point you to people who can help. I look forward to hearing from you!